• Separate Awards will be given for Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Young Adult and Children’s Books.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• Entry fee for administration costs: $25.00 per entry
• Entrants must be members of the Society of Women Writers NSW Inc.
• A separate entry form must accompany each book.
• All entries must be in hard copy.
• Publication Dates for Books should be from 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2016. These dates will be strictly observed.
• Self-published books will be accepted. No anthologies.
• The judge’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• No entries will be returned.
• Winners will be announced at the Society’s luncheon meeting in the Dixson Room of the State Library of NSW on Wednesday, 12 October 2016.
Each Entry MUST BE Accompanied by and Official SWW Entry Form:
CLOSING DATE: 30 June, 2016. No later than 5pm