Brahma Kumaris Centre for Spiritual Learning, Wilton, NSW
SWW offers you the opportunity to leave your writing cave and join us for a special experience.
Retreat to the tranquility of a natural bush setting and relax as you share your writing projects, experiences, triumphs, ideas and inspirations...listen to motivational keynote speakers; enjoy interactive workshops...
“Spin straw to story gold”, network, meditate, and much more... Friday 4pm till Sunday 2pm
What you will enjoy in a tranquil bush setting:
• 2 x nights twin-share accommodation, ALL meals – 2 x breakfasts, 2 x dinners, 2 x lunches, 2 x morning teas and 1 x afternoon tea
• Guided meditative bushwalks
• Attendance at all Programme Sessions and Workshops
1. Have your first ten (10) pages critiqued by publisher, Catherine Milne (bookings essential. * Ring or email Gwen or Jan for cost – limited places)
2. Your first page critiqued by Susanne Gervay
3. Open Mic - Read 300 words in any genre.